What parents and carers can do to support their child with homework:
- Create a quiet space where your child can complete their work without distractions.
- Discuss the work with them.
- Help your child to manage their time by not leaving work until the last minute.
- Review their completed work before they bring it in to school.
Using the above button on Frog, all students can access their homework from anywhere with Internet access. Teachers upload details of tasks, supporting resources and information on success criteria for all homework set in lessons.
If any student has difficulty accessing the Homework Hub, they can go to the library before or after school and use the PCs to print off the work they need to successfully complete their homework.
- Where? In the Library
- When? 3:00 – 4:00pm (3:30pm close on Fridays)
- A welcoming and comfortable environment
- independent study space
- staff to support you with your homework
- books, journals and online resources
- computers and free printing