We have always had a strong ethos of teacher development at Arrow Vale, and are now working closely with the other RSA Academies and National Teaching Schools in Worcestershire to enhance the overall provision.
It is an exciting time for the schools involved, working with the very best trainee teachers while also providing opportunities for the current talent pool will create a buzz of innovation within our schools. Of course, the main benefit will be experienced by the students who will continue to receive high standards of teaching in vibrant and inspiring academies.
Some of the initial developments included:
- Recruitment of high quality trainee teachers to RSA Academy Arrow Vale and Ipsley CE RSA Academy.
- Arrow Vale are leading on Talent Management across the RSA family of academies.
- Arrow Vale are hosting 3 ‘best practice’ days during the Summer Term for colleagues from around the Midlands
- All RSA teachers and achievement assistants will have access to research and development projects through the Royal Society for the Encouragement of Arts, Manufacture and Commerce
- All staff will have wider opportunities for training specific to their development needs
- Students will have leadership opportunities as a result of hosting and organising events
- Opportunities for teachers within the RSA family to be designated as ‘Specialist Leaders of Education’.